Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madison Sequoia

PostSubject: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Madison sat at the bar of Akane Resort with a bottle in her hand. She took a sip from it and grinned. This was the day where she could totally relax. As a Guild Master she could almost never relax but today she was just letting her second in command be in charge. Madison stood up from her seat at the bar and went to use the bathroom. When she came out, she saw that somebody was sitting in her seat. Somebody... in... her... seat... Madison gathered herself and calmly walked over to her seat. She smiled kindly at the man and said, "Excuse me sir but I think you may have taken my seat." The man just laughed at her. Madison glared at him. Oh, so you want to play that way do you? thought Madison to herself. Madison grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought him up. "You do not want to mess with me." she said. The man just pulled away and sat down in his chair. "GET OUT OF MY SEAT!" she yelled. Madison didn't care if she looked or sounded childish. That guy was in the seat of a guild master and he refused to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Tsuki

: : : 107,500

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Amber walked through various parts of Akane Resort when something caught her attention. She heard a loud familiar shouting. "M-Master Sequoia?" Amber asked turning to the direction where she heard the voice come from. She hoped that it was Master Sequoia and that she wasn't just accidentally making a mistake. Sometimes Amber did tend to mistake certain voices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Sequoia

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Madison was about to slap that man across the face when she heard somebody say her name. She froze and relaxed her muscles. She turned to the direction she heard the voice come from. She saw that it was a black haired girl with beautiful lavender eyes but she had no pupils. She knew who this was. "Oh... Amber. Hi, yeah, it's me." Madison said walking closer to Amber. She put her hand on her shoulder to let Amber know exactly where she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Amber just shook her head when she heard that it was her guild master. Sometimes she thought that members were more mature then guild masters. Amber felt her guild master's hand on her shoulder. "What are you doing here Master Sequoia? Aren't you supposed to be back at the guild?" asked Amber wondering why Master Sequoia was all the way over here at Akane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Sequoia

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Amber seemed to wonder why she was all the way over at Akane. Madison shrugged. "It's my day off. Even Guild Masters need to relax you know and what better way to relax then being at the best resort in Fiore! Oh, and don't worry. The second in command is filling in for me." Madison said reassuringly. She wouldn't just leave Mermaid Heel unattended!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:51 am

Amber supposed that was true. "So what are you planning to do on your day off Master Sequoia?" asked Amber wondering what her Guild Master would do today. Only what she's heard so far is at somebody to get out of her seat. Amber knew that it was best not to mess with Guild Masters...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madison Sequoia

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Madison shrugged. "Drink, party, have fun, stuff like that." Madison said with a cool smile. "I would invite you to have a drink with me but haha. Too young." Madison said with a laugh. "So, I expect you're earning Mermaid Heel some good reputation here?" Madison asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]   

Back to top Go down

The Guild Master and her Mermaid [Private/Amber]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1