Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Test Our Games - My First Request {Request}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amber Tsuki

: : : 107,500

PostSubject: Test Our Games - My First Request {Request}   Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Amber awoke in her dorm room in Mermaid Heel. She wondered what she should do today. Amber decided that it would probably be best if she took on a request today. Requests were exciting to take. Besides, Amber needed some money. Amber would have help with her request choosing though. Since she was blind, Amber could not see what any of the requests said which was one of her most major disadvantages. Being a mage, Amber would need to know which requests to take. Amber slid out of bed and walked over to where she knew by heart where her dresser was. She placed her hand on the wooden surface of the dresser and moved her hand down. After her hand landed on the second knob down, she knew that it was her shirts drawer. She opened her shirts drawer and took out a white t-shirt. Amber knew that it was a white t-shirt because of how it felt. All her white t-shirts were styled a certain way. She trusted that white looked good on her. Amber moved her hand down another drawer and opened that one up. She felt around the drawer for leggings. She took out a pair of leggings and then moved her hand up to the top drawer. She opened it and felt around in it until she felt her fish net shirt.

Amber laid out her outfit on her bed and took off her pajamas. She got changed into the outfit she picked out. Amber walked across the room over to her coat rack. She took off her lavender coat and put that on herself. Despite the fact that is was July, the heat did not bother Amber very much. She slipped on her sandals and brushed out her hair. She brushed her teeth and headed out the door. Amber walked down to the guild hall and took a seat at the bar. Amber asked Marissa to choose an easy request for her. Marissa said that this one was right up her alley. It was in Akane though. Amber shrugged. Akane whatever. She would still take the request there. Amber went on the train to go over to Akane Restort.

When Amber got to Akane Resort, she had her request in her hands. She walked over to somebody who worked at Akane Resort and showed him the request. The man lead Amber over to the client, June. June was excited that somebody was there to help test the games. She was shown all the different games. Since Amber was blind though, she would have to have help. Amber with another staff member tested all the games that June showed her. All of the games seemed to be in perfect working condition. Amber handed June back the paper the staff member filled out for her and was paid for helping test out the games. Amber debated getting back on the train to the 4 Pillars. Akane Resort might be a pretty nice place for her to stay at for a little while.

Word Count: 509
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Tsuki

: : : 107,500

PostSubject: Re: Test Our Games - My First Request {Request}   Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Bonus Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :

PostSubject: Re: Test Our Games - My First Request {Request}   Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:51 pm

The member 'Amber Tsuki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bonus Rewards' : 27
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Our Games - My First Request {Request}   

Back to top Go down

Test Our Games - My First Request {Request}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1