Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

1. Site Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celeste
Admin

: : :

PostSubject: 1. Site Rules   Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:21 pm

First off, welcome to FTRP is Magic! This is meant to be a nice website with a good community so that everyone here is comfortable with one another. To do that, I have some ground rules I need to cover.

1. Respect All Players - Everyone must respect all players here. Even if that player is the hugest bully ever, staff will deal with him/her. It will just get you in trouble too getting in a fight with that player.

2. Respect Staff - It goes along with "Respect All Players." Please don't be rude to staff, get in fights with staff. What they say goes unless I or a higher member of staff says so.

3. Swearing/Cussing - Mild forms of this is allowed but please don't include a whole lot of cuss words in your posts or in the chatbox.

4. No Spamming - Please don't spam your posts or spam the chatbox. It just gets annoying.

5. Have Fun! - This is a role play! I want you to have fun here! Express your creativity and have some fun with your character and your posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairytailrpmagic.forumotion.com

1. Site Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1