Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pesky Fairies Part 2 [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Pesky Fairies Part 2 [Request]   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Genesis and Lightning were back at the magical part of Worth Woodsea. The beauty and high levels of magic never ceased to amaze them. It was night time this time when she took the job. The forest seemed to glow with everlasting beauty and sparkle as if the magic in the air took a solid form. It didn’t take long to find Alexia and her small little home again. The tiny fairy let herself be known.

“Hey! Welcome back to the forest. I have a new job for you again. It involves those dark fairies and their new tricks.” Alexia’s face seemed to drop for a moment. “They’ve been pulling of new tricks. Unlike last time they actually harm other light farriers like me and injuring animals. It’s terrible and unmoral for us fairies. This has happened before but not in a severe case like this. We need to stop this now, we need your help to end the dark fairies malicious antics before it escalates to a point where a full out war is casted between light and dark fairies.”

A war didn’t sound good to Genesis. She neither seen nor lived through one yet but from the way it sounded it was bad. She agreed to help Alexia again just so that it won’t go overboard to the point of idiocy. She immediately formed a plan and this time her partner was going to help.

Lightning didn’t like the idea of the plan at all. “Why do I have to be the bait? Why can’t you be the bait and then I go beat them up. I’m capable of doing this, Genesis. You don’t have to defend me all the time.” He began to complain.

Genesis replied saying, “Alexia told us that the dark fairies often harm other light fairies and animals. You look like an animal when you are on all fours and not using your wings. The dark fairies will think you are the typical harmless animal and then when we get their guard down, you can go attack them. I’ll jump in if you have any trouble needed.” Lightning still didn’t seem to like her plan but he decided to agree with the compromise that she offered him.

Soon they were at the dark part of the forest again. Lightning was on all fours and kept his wings concealed as he made animal sounds. Genesis had the feeling that he was regretting to agree to this plan. She flew up high in the air, her keen dragon sense were doing its job. She was surveying him from the sky like an eagle. If he went into places her vision couldn’t see or it was too dark, her hearing and sense of smell did the tracking job for her. So far nothing went to harm him that is before she heard a familiar high pitched giggle.

“Hey look who we have here. Its an animal. What do you think it is?” A voice said shrilly in the air.

A more masculine, but high pitched voice then answered, “It looks like a wolf or fox of some sort. It looks weird. Maybe it’s a freak of nature.” At that moment Genesis sworn she heard a protest from Lightning. But then the voice continued. “Let’s ‘play’ with him.”

This was enough for Genesis. She knew that she had a problem of not helping or protecting anybody but she was not going to let her partner get hurt. She immediately dived down there to where the two fairies were. Putting her hands in front of her she then yelled. “Water Beam of the Water Dragon.” A beam sprayed out from her palms hitting the two fairies. They squealed a high pitched scream before they hit the tree. Genesis blinked. This job was easier than she had expected it to be so far.

However she soon had company. “Hey! Who in the world do you think you are for beating up one of my kind?” She looked around to find the source of the voice but she could not find it. She silently cursed herself for taking the job at night. “I don’t know who you are but we dark fairies don’t take it so kindly if you even dare place a finger on our people. You are going to see what it like to be beaten up by something smaller than you.” Almost as quickly as the voice died out a small sphere of darkness came flinging towards their direction right at Genesis forehead. She was shocked when it hit. She knew fairies could use magic but she hadn’t expected a dark fairy to use it.

She knew immediately that this was going to be slightly tougher than the other two fairies. In response to this she had Lightning’s help, who was still sulking over the fact that he wasn’t able to fend of the other fairies himself. He immediately lit up when he heard this. He jumped into action, trying to corner and hit the small fairy. In response the fairy called him an idiot animal and sent a sphere in his direction. He managed to dodge it and fly close enough to swat her and hit her against the wall. “Who are you calling an idiot now you fly? Finish her Genesis!” He yelled out at her.

She flew closer to her and cloaked her right hand in water. “Fang of the Water Dragon!” She swiped at her and then she was defeated.

Afterwards they made their way back to Alexia again. She was just as happy if not more than last time. “You beat two dark fairies and their patroller. The Patrol Fairy is pretty strong in my opinion so that means she was pretty easy for you! Thanks for your help today you two. Here’s your reward.”

She flew into the tiny house and came back with another wad of cash. She placed it on the ground and caused it to grow once more to the normal size. As Genesis left she ruffled Lightning’s fur and said, “You were great help today Lightning. I could never have a better partner than you.”

Word Count: 1027/1000
Spells Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Fairies Part 2 [Request]   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Bonus Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :