Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pesky Fairies Part 1 [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Pesky Fairies Part 1 [Request]   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:02 pm

The woods of Worth Woodsea lived up to its name. The woods were thick and full of trees. However to both Genesis and Lightning, who lived in Hargeon where there were very few trees it was a sight for sore eyes. The two enjoyed their surroundings as they walked around the forest to find their client, a fairy named Alexia. Genesis was excited to meet a fairy, she never met any other race than humans, angels, gods, dragons or exceeds.

As the two walked deeper and deeper in the heart of the forest everything felt more magical. Genesis could sense a strong magic presence in the air. Finding her client was hard considering fairies were small. She was about to give up searching when she heard a voice. “Hey! Are you here for the job.” She jumped up shocked. When she looked up she saw a small house and a fairy up there. To get a better look she and Lightning flew up and saw it was the client for her job a fairy. “Hehe, I never saw a human nor a wolf who can fly before other than takeover magic. Maybe you aren’t human, are you?” Genesis then told her that she was an angel and Lightning just used magic to fly.  She also said that she was there for the job. “Interesting, I was expecting another person of my race of possibly another human to take this job but a guardian angel? This is a new one for my book. Anyways my name is Alexia Silverwings. I need your help no matter what race you are.” Her face turned worried.

“You see, not all fairies are light like me. There are dark and evil fairies who like bad things. They often have a tattered appearance, and their wings are often a violet and the edges are rough. They are pretty short though, only five inches tall. Lucky for you, you only need to take care of the minor ones. They’re pretty easy to take on. You seem strong you can do this, I know it.” She said in a happy voice. Genesis nodded. “Anyways to find them just go wander around the dark parts of the forest. That’s where they like to prey on unsuspecting humans and fairies. I wish you good luck!”

After them conversation Genesis began to look around for the dark parts of the forest which she quickly found. She floated back down to the ground and concealed her wings. She knew it was better to let them think that she was human. She and Lightning, who was perched on her shoulder, began to wander around the dark part of the forest. She hummed in happiness while Lightning was listening to his rock music from his new magic headphones.

Genesis shivered as she looked around. The light magical aura that she felt was gone, instead replaced by a chilling and cold tone of dark magic. The prospering trees now seemed dead, the colors seemed to lay on the more darker side. She pretended she was completely clueless and began to ramble to Lightning, who wasn’t paying attention to her, about her latest prank ideas.

She felt a sharp sting on her neck and winced. She turned around and saw nothing. This time Lightning was the one to react. He helped in pain Ashe looked at his tail. He saw nothing there. Genesis was immediately suspicious of this activity. She pretended to shrug and continue walking. Just as soon as she took the first step she whipped around and yelled, "Strike of the Water Dragon!" She raised her right hand as it was cloaked in water. One blur flew in her hand as she began to swing it, forcing the blur to hit the tree.

A few high pitched squeaks filled the air around her. "You killed her!" "She's not dead just unconscious." "That human should pay for what she just did!" "Yeah!"Genesis found three faries hovering in front of her face.  They were most likely the dark fairies. "You are going to pay human!" One of them squeaked before ramming herself against Genesis's nose. The fairies my be small but they seemed to pack a painful punch. She tried to attack them but they were fast, giggling the words, "Catch me if you can!"

She then tried a new approach. Genesis began to visualize them as mosquitoes, since they were small, noisey and painful when they stung. She then tried something.she waited for the right moment before she she whispered the words, "Fang of the Water Dragon." In a barely audible voice. Her right hand became cloaked in water again ash she swung it in an arc. She timed it really well for two fairies were knocked out by this one attack.

The only one that remained stared right into her eyes. "You want to play. Let's see how you play when I'm in the sky." The Fairy flew up as high as she cool.

"Stay here." She told Lightning. She decided to reveal her secret. She spread her wings out in full glory as she jumped into the air flying after the fary.

She was shocked to see her fly. The Fairy rushed at Genesis with all her speed. Genesis decided to counter this. "Water Dragon's rush!" She cloaked her entire body in water and rammed into the Fairy. This move easily took the Fairy out as she fell to the ground.

Genesis had no idea what to do next. She couldn't call any authority since she was in the middle of the forest. She decided to leave them be. Returning to Lightning, they both headed back to Alexis who was delighted with the news. However she returned the news with bad one. "The fairies you took out are minor ones. There are much stronger ones who will now go after you. You should be careful otherwise they will attack you when you'd least expect it." Alexia warned. She went into her house and returned with the money which was Fairy sized. She then brought it to the ground and preformed some magic on it to make it grow to the size of a normal Jewel. Genesis thanked her as she and Lightning then left.

Word Count: 1080/1000

Spells Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Fairies Part 1 [Request]   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :