Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Take Care of the Vandals [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Take Care of the Vandals [Request]   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Genesis was enjoying a day in Hargeon when she decided to take a job. She didn’t feel like traveling that day but she also didn’t feel like taking an easy job, she was in the mood for a good law enforcement or something to that extent. She went to the mission board to look, Lightning hovering by her head. She this time however did not allow him to pick a job for her. She looked around and saw a job that caught her eye. It was about vandalism and how the client needed her to find the criminal and take care of them. She shrugged as she took the request from the board.

She soon found herself flying over Hargeon to the other part of town, the more crime filled area. She silently wondered why a nice town like Hargeon would have a crime filled part of town. She looked around carefully as she and Lightning landed on the ground. She looked around for the building which was described having a red tiled roof and once creamed colored walls before it was vandalized. It was quite hard to find considering that most of the building had graffiti on it. She eventually found the location, it was exactly how it was described, and somewhat recognizable due to the small amount of graffiti compared to the other buildings.

She opened the door and found the owner of the building and the client of her job. She introduced herself and Lightning to him and told him that she was going to take the job. The client introduced himself as Richard Barns, owner of the building and explained the job to her. “I should have expected this when I bought this building but I thought I could prevent it by hiring a few night guards. It was quite effective, the guards managed to hold off the criminals until this duo came. They reported to me that the criminals of this case used magic; they described it as some sort of paint magic. Compared to my guards, the criminals easily overpowered them. That’s why I requested a mage to help me out. You are my only hope now. The criminals often come out at night, so expect them during that time.” He explained. Genesis nodded as she told him she’d take the case.

Genesis then spent the rest of the day figuring out a plan where she could trap and capture the vandals so she could easily take them out and turn them in the Rune Knights. She knew that it was essential to lure them in with a false sense of security so she asked Richard to allow his guards to have the night off which he was against at first but agreed after she convinced him to.

Genesis and Lightning flew to the top of the building and waited for the vandals to appear, for a few hours nobody appeared. However, patience was a key component for this job. The two silently overlooked the building until two people appeared. One was a man and the other a woman. The two seemed happy that there weren’t any guards out. They began to use their magic to deface the wall, however Genesis wasn’t going to let that happen.

She immediately casted a spell. She put her palms out in front of them and whispered. “Water Dragon’s Beam.” A beam of water shot out and hit the man in the head. He was knocked against the ground. Genesis and Lightning then dropped down from the building. “No more vandalizing this building for you!” She yelled at them.

The man who recovered from the water being shot at him narrowed his eyes at her. He whispered a word and a large ball of multi-colored paint appeared. He tried to shoot it at her but Genesis had the sense to duck down. It hit the wall of the neighboring building with a large splat. She knew with the force of the paint ball, if it hit her it would be painful. The woman, the partner of the man who sent a liquid paintball at her, now sent a spell of her own. A small block of multi-colored paint flew at her. She coughed loudly as it hit her square in the gut. She did not let this ruin her attitude. She quickly recovered and jumped into the air. She told Lightning to fly her since she needed all the speed she could get and currently she was not very fast. She cloaked her body in water as she rushed at the woman with all the speed her partner could muster.  The woman was slammed against the wall as she launched another attack, this time at Lightning. He fell out of the air as the block of paint slammed against his small body.

Genesis kept her calm attitude and immediately rushed over to her partner, who fortunately seemed to sustain only minor injuries. Genesis heard the whizzing of a ball flying over to where they were. She used her body as a shield and  then was hit in her back with a blast of liquid paint. She gave a small sound of pain as she whipped around. She had to take care of them quickly."Fang of the Water Dragon!"She cloaked her right hand in water as she swung it in an arc at the man. He was shot backwards and knocked out against the wall. The woman tried to land another attack on her, but she dodged it. " Strike of the Water Dragon!"She then cloaked both of her hands in water and hit the woman with it, she was soon down right with her partner.

Genesis with the help of Lightning somehow managed to find the Rune Knight’s base in Hargeon and alerted them about the two criminal mages. The two were cuffed with magic sealing cuffed and sent away in a magic vehicle. This event however cause quite a bit of commotion and alerted Richard himself as well. He paid Genesis when he arrived at the scene. Genesis was eager to finally to be done with this job and went back to her dorm room in Lamia Scale so she could change and go to bed.

Word Count: 1041/1000

Spells Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: Take Care of the Vandals [Request]   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :