Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Catch my Cat! [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Catch my Cat! [Request]   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:43 am

Genesis was at the mission board again, searching for an easy job. After dealing with dark guilders and a dancing Duck she needed to have a normal job. Inspecting each request, she found a suitable one. Find a woman's cat. It sounded simple enough, plus this job she can take by herself, giving her partner a break for today. She soon took off to the woman's house which was a short walk away from the guildhall.

When she arrived and knocked on the door a nice-looking old woman opened the door.Genesis introduced herself and told her she was going to take the job. The woman then introduced herself as Ms. Granskilson and began explaining the job. "My cat Sniffles had disappeared. I don't know where he went! This had never happened before. But because of my old age I can't go out to search for him myself. However I do have some possible locations in mind of where he is. He is most likely in the park because he likes playing hide and seek there." She then gave her a picture of him for reference.

With this possible clue in mind she headed off to the park. Genesis knew this park very well since she often came here. She began looking around. She looked in the meadow since he possibly could be hiding in the grass. She found nothing. Refusing to give up she kept searching the neighboring areas. To her misfortune he was not anywhere there.

Next she searched around the trees, he possibly could be stuck up there. After all, cats had a habit of climbing up trees and getting stuck. She search each tree and found nothing. Genesis was extremely displeased with the way her job was turning out but she refused to give up. She double checked the areas she already searched in hopes he may have wandered back there. To her dismay he was not anywhere.

Genesis sat down in a bench trying to think of any other possible locations he may be when she saw something move in the shadows of the trees. For a second she saw a glow of yellow eyes. She stood up and walked over there. She heard a hiss which made her jump. Then a black cat jumped out and ran to the bushes in a slow pace. Genesis immediately knew that this was the cat she was searching for. She made a move to capture him. He hissed again and tried to scratch her but he missed. He tried to run faster but Genesis easily grabbed him. He immediately began to fuss around, hissing crazily. She knew that she should deliver the cat back before he could actually harm her.

When she arrived back at Ms. Granskilson's house, the old lady was outside sweeping the ground. A look of happiness went over her face as she saw her beloved cat. Genesis placed Sniffles down and he ran into her open arms, purring. Ms. Granskilson thanked her for reuniting them and paid her. Genesis accepted the reward but it was a reward just seeing the happiness on their faces

Word Count: 521/500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: Catch my Cat! [Request]   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 am

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :

PostSubject: Re: Catch my Cat! [Request]   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 am