Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Catch my Cat! (Request)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashaiya

: : : 369,500

PostSubject: Catch my Cat! (Request)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:40 am

Another day, another job and Ashaiya was already heading for her destination for the day. The job sounded like a simple one but if she had learned anything so far during her time as a mage, it was that no request was simple. Her employer's cat, Sniffles, had gone missing and she was worried sick about the return of her treasured pet. Happy to help as usual, Ashaiya had headed out as soon as she had heard about the request. The woman's house was only a short distance from her inn and it only took a few minutes to arrive and as soon as she knocked on the door, an elderly woman appeared and pulled her in to the house, closing the door behind her.

Mrs. Granskilson was in a bit of a state as she explained the situation and Ashaiya did her utmost to be sympathetic to the ladies cause and quickly accepted the job when it was offered to her. Apparently, the cat had been seen in the park and that was where the blonde Fairy would head first. She had to grin when the elderly lady said that he was a master of stealth and promised to take extra care if she thought he was near. Ashaiya did not have much experience with cats and was not all that sure about how to deal with them. It would be something new for her to learn though and she was soon out of the door, heading for the park.

It took around ten minutes to reach the park and Ashaiya was stunned by the size of it. The place was gigantic with trees and flowers gardens littered everywhere. Sighing wryly, the blonde mage began to search the place, her eyes on the look out for a black ball of fur. She asked the people who walked by if they had seen him but had little luck. The first dozen or so just shook their heads and walked on. It was only when a young girl walked by that she had any luck, pointing the mage towards a pile of shrubs. With a smile, Ashaiya thanked her and headed towards the bushes, moving slowly as not to startle the cat.

What she did not know was that Sniffles was actually above the bush, lurking in the branches of a tree, his eyes locked on to the mage as she knelt down and started looking through the shrubs. Gracefully, he moved to the end of the branch and then jumped off, landing on the mage's back and meowed at the top of his voice. Ashaiya shrieked and surprise and turned around, to find him running away. He was fairly slow though and she soon managed to scoop him up in her arms. She gave him a dirty look and he just looked back at her, a smug expression on his face, a little pink tongue sticking out at her. Breaking out in to a smile, Ashaiya carried him home.

Mrs. Granskilson scooped up the cat in to her arms the moment she saw her cat and Sniffles purred deeply, happy to be home. The elderly lady was almost crying with happiness and gladly passed Ashaiya a small bag of jewels for a successful job. The mage smiled and then took her leave, leaving the pair to enjoy their happy reunion. Her last couple of jobs had been simple ones but the happiness that her employers had felt was worth more than jewels could ever be. Feeling good about herself, she then began to walk down the street, another job successfully completed.

(601/500) Words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashaiya

: : : 369,500

PostSubject: Re: Catch my Cat! (Request)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:41 am

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :

PostSubject: Re: Catch my Cat! (Request)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:41 am

The member 'Ashaiya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bonus Rewards' : 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch my Cat! (Request)   

Back to top Go down

Catch my Cat! (Request)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1