Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dancing Duck [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: The Dancing Duck [Request]   Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Genesis walked around Hargeon, her home town. She was enjoying her time with Lightning in the guild hall and then decided to take a job. She let Lightning pick it today because she didn’t feel like choosing. When he returned, he came with a really strange looking request called ‘The Dancing Duck’. Genesis had a gut feeling that he took that job as a joke. When she read the description she knew that it was serious. However she couldn’t help wondering aloud if ducks dance.

They both then traveled to Mr. Valarian, the client’s house. A small shack near the edge of town. Knocking on the door she flinched as she heard a raspy voice asking who was there. She then told him that she was going to take the job. He then opened the door, letting them in. They both introduced themselves.

The man, Mr. Valarian, then explain his job. “I told him that he wasn’t trained enough to do a full body takeover. I told him so! My friend Maylon, is a Takeover mage. He tried to do a full body takeover involving some dancing duck and now he’s stuck in this form and can’t get out. I have completely no idea where he is currently but he is probably causing trouble. I told him he wasn’t ready but no, I am capable now. Now look at him. Go find him and turn him back to normal will you?” He grumbled.

Genesis looked at him in both shock and amusement. She agreed to take this job, after all, it isn’t every day you get to see a dancing duck. The two then set off trying to find him. They searched for about thirty minutes before they found their first clue. It was a footprint, a very wide one. The strange thing was that it was in the middle of town. The footprint was black, suggesting that Maylon may have stepped into some paint like substance.  Genesis knew that the foot that made the print must have been big like a duck. Soon after she finished studying the prink Lightning came to her, saying that he found more prints.

The two followed the footprints  around the town, the black ink was apparent for the first five minutes they’ve been searching but the prints soon faded, however fortunately the prints had led to more prints in the beach. They followed the footprints to find something strange.

Both Genesis and Lightning couldn’t conceal their shock as they found a large duck wearing what looks like a hat and dancing. Dancing with them was four beach guests. Whatever the duck danced, they did to. Their actions mirrored his. Genesis had suspect some sort of controlling magic to be involved with this dancing crew. As she walked in their direction the duck suddenly became hostile. He began to make honking noise loudly and began to dance furiously. Genesis had no idea what was going on at that moment before a fist nearly collided with her.

Her keen dragon slayer sense heard the crunch of sand behind her. She turned around and managed to dodge another punch. The people were now attacking her. He was forcing them to attack her for some reason. Genesis grit her teeth, she didn’t want to hurt these people. However, if she didn’t deal with them, she would be the one who will be severely injured. She then thought of a way to dodge the people and the attacks. She then sprouted her wings and told Lightning to do the same but stay in the air. She jumped to the air as the people crowded underneath her, furiously punching and kicking the air.

She had to do some attacks that were ranged, but she only had one. “Water Dragon’s Beam!” She put her hands out in front of her and shot a beam of water out of her palms at the duck. But the duck somehow managed to dodge the attack. Genesis made a sound of displeasured. She had wasted her only ranged attack. She then flew a bit closer to the ground and Maylon began to dance furiously again. The people who were at least a good three meters away from her when she flew down was rushing over to her. She wasn’t prepared for this so she received a punch in the face. She flew back up again, not wanting to get punched.

The duck didn’t look threatening at all but his behavior was menacing. He controlled the poor people without breaking a sweat had the person inside didn’t even know what he was doing. She needed to somehow distract the people and deal with the duck. She then had an idea. “Lightning lead the people somewhere else. Distract them for me!” Lightning saluted her and flew near the ground. That caught Maylon’s attention. He began to dance furiously again and all of the people began chasing him. Lightning began to fly out of view with the people, leaving only the duck and Genesis.

“Wake up Maylon! Fang of the Water Dragon!” She rushed at him, he danced more furiously again. Two of the people who were once chasing Lightning rushed back. Genesis knew that this was now or never. Her right hand became cloaked in water and she swung it into an arc. It successfully hit the duck as he was knocked down. The people who were once chasing after her seemed to wake up. They were confused of what just happened. Lightning soon came back, saying the people who were chasing him woke up as well. Suddenly the duck morphed back into a human, Maylon. He groan and stood up, asking what happened.

Genesis explained the situation to him and then he groaned, saying that he was not going to live this down from his friend. Genesis, Lightning and Maylon headed their way back to Mr. Valarian’s house. When she knocked on the door and he opened it, the first thing he did was say a loud “I told you but you didn’t listen to me!” at Maylon who gave a sideway glance at her. She shrugged. Mr Valarian thanked her for her help and paid her.

Genesis then left the house with Lightning. “Well that was the weirdest job I ever took.” She declared as they both made their way back to the guild.

Word Count: 1060/1000

Spells used:

Last edited by Genesis Williams on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Duck [Request]   Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Duck [Request]   Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:37 pm

The member 'Genesis Williams' has done the following action : Dices roll