Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Black Lotus Part 2 [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: The Black Lotus Part 2 [Request]   Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Genesis made her way back to the White Lotus base. She got a sense of Déjà vu as she made her way back there. This time, she wasn’t alone. Her new partner, Lighting was going to take the job with her.  She got another request about the Black Lotus. Rather than getting lost in the bustling town of Clover, she remembered her way back to the base this time and found it with ease. She walked in the guild and was greeted by the passing members. She tried to the find the man who sent the request last time and needed her assistance again. “Welcome back,” He greeted her.

“This is my friend, Lightning. He’s going to take this job with me.” Genesis said, introducing Lighting to him as he greeted the man as well. “I saw your request about the Black Lotus. What’s happening now?”

The man sighed, “The Black Lotus is at it again. Like last time two of their members were spotted in Clover making mischief and stuff like that. This job should be easier than the last since this time you’re dealing with non-magic users. Don’t underestimate their strength though, it’s one of the most dangerous things you can do. They often target the rundown places in Clover and prey on the weak.  I’m sure we can trust you with this job since you did a spectacular job last time. Like the last time again you will be rewarded greatly.”

Genesis nodded, knowing this was a serious job however Lighting muttered a complain under his breath, saying that he was disappointed that the two members weren’t mages and how they were going to be weak. “Come on Lighting, let’s take on some members of the Black Lotus.” She said as she ran out the door and into the air. The two flew around Clover looking for the two and found nothing. She remembered that the man said the members had targeted vulnerable people in the rundown areas of Clover. She began searching for a rundown area and landed on the ground. She didn’t even need to act like she was vulnerable since her normal appearance immediately gave off a sense she was completely weak.

She and Lightning began to wander around the area for half an hour and found nothing. She decided that they weren’t at that area and went to another rundown area in Clover. They were there for another half an hour and nothing. But this time Genesis was getting annoyed. She went to the last rundown area in Clover, hoping she would actually find them this time. At first she found nothing. However just when she was about to give up a woman appeared in front of her. “Hello little girl are you lost?” She asked her.

Genesis had a gut feeling that they weren’t to be trusted so she lied. “Yes, I am. Can you help me find my mom?” She asked in a childish voice, Lightning was right beside her, acting like he was her normal non-magical pet. He seemed to be holding in a laugh. Genesis glared at him slightly.

The woman gave a menacing grin and then said to her, “I will little girl. I’ll help you find your mom. Follow me first.” She then did a strange hand gesture. Genesis found that action suspicious and kept her guard up as she followed her. Just as she took her first step Genesis ducked down. A sword whizzed over her head. If she were to drop a second later she wouldn’t be alive. She turned behind her and saw a man wielding a great sword.

“You missed her!” The lady said yelling. “We can’t let her out alive or she’ll lead the authorities to us. We need to destroy her!” The woman took out a sword of her own and advanced towards Genesis. She had to fight fast.

“Water Dragon’s Rush!” She yelled as her body became cloaked in water. She rushed at the man. She slammed at him until he hit the that was near him so hard that it rendered him unconscious. The woman swung her sword at Genesis, aiming for her neck. Genesis saw this and sprouted her wings and jumped into the air. She wasn’t successfully able to dodge this attack property as she was cut on her side. Blood came out of the open wound as she grimaced but ignored it.

“That hurt, you’re going to pay for this. Strike of the Water Dragon.” She flew at the woman and cloaked her right hand in water as she struck the lady’s arm. She gave a gasp of pain as she let the sword go. Lighting who was still on the ground rushed at the sword and picked it up. He gave a smile of glee as he flew up into the air with it, far from reach from the woman.

“Give me my sword back you stupid animal!” She yelled at Lighting.

Lighting laughed at her as he taunted her with her sword. The woman got angry and began insulting him. This distraction gave Genesis a clear shot at her. “Don’t let your guard down one bit. Water Dragon’s Beam!” A beam of water came out of her palms and hit the woman who screamed and was knocked out by this attack. Genesis gave a small cheer as she completed this job with less effort than before. “Great job Lighting thanks for taking her sword.” She grabbed onto one of the unconscious members of the Black Lotus and took to the air again while Lightning grabbed the other one. They flew around trying to find a person of authority. They found the Rune Knight’s base in Clover and dropped the two off there. They were both thanked since the two members were wanted criminals in Clover.

Afterwards they made their way back to the base. The member who put the job offer out thanked her once again. “The Black Lotus have been beaten, they will not bother us for a while now. You two had done a great job, helping both the town of Clover and the White Lotus guild. Here is your reward.” He paid her and she then said that if they were to cause any more trouble she and Lightning would go and help him again. He thanked her for her service once more before the two left the White Lotus guildhall.

Word Count: 1070/1000
Spells Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lotus Part 2 [Request]   Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :