Fairy Tail RP Magic

Welcome to FTRP Magic! This is a non-canon RP. Set your imagination free for RP and just have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Tale of the Two Pegasus Part 1 [Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: The Tale of the Two Pegasus Part 1 [Request]   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 am

Genesis was at the hall of Blue Pegasus. She looked around in awe as she made her way to the Rose Garden. She never been in a guild hall that wasn't Lamia Scale before. The angel hovered her way to the garden and saw a female standing next to a white and red rose bush. She saw the emblem of Blue Pegasus on her body, that was her client. Hovering over to the girl she greeted and introduced herself. The female looked at her in slight shock but then in confidence. "My name is Samantha. I am a member of Blue Pegasus. The reason why I asked you to come is because of a horrible situation I am facing. You see, my beloved Akito had an encounter with a dark mage whom corrupted him. He wants to break bonds with our guild and me. I can't let my beloved turn evil! You have to help me!"

Genesis was in complete and utter shock. She hasn't had much experience with evil, but she knew that it was her duty, as an angel to guide those who have fallen into the darkness back into the light. She promised that she would help turn him back to the path of light. Samatha started to cry a bit as she thanked her. She then handed her a picture of Akito so she can easily find him. Genesis then smiled and flew into the sky.

She flew around Clover looking for Akito. There were tons of people there but she soon found him. She flew back down and landed on the ground. She hid her wings so she looked like a normal human girl. She walked up to him and asked. "Are you Akito?"

The man looked at her shocked and then pushed her away. "Get away from me girl. I'm not the person to mess with. The darkness never should be messed with." He said roughly to her.

Genesis stood in his way and refused to move. "Why have you fallen to the path of darkness. It is an unnatural order that will have consequences." She said. She began to question him confidently. She was not going to let a human fall to the path of darkness. "The darkness is a force that should be combated not allied."

"You don't understand do you? The darkness gives me power and freedom. The light only limits my full potential. That is why I choose to abandon the light." He said harshly to her. "The light only weakens me while the darkness unlocks my true power. Once the darkness defeats the light there will be no consequences."

"What about those you love. They are in the light, your guild Blue Pegasus and your girlfriend Samantha who loves you dearly. They want you to join them again. It's not the darkness who unlocks your full potential, its the ones you love."

A look of sadness crossed his face, he then nodded. "I guess you're right. I guess the darkness isn't for me after all." He then took out a paper and a pen out of his pocket and began to scribble on if. "Here give this to Samantha, I'll be going out to do a job so I cannot give it to her." Genesis took the letter and smiled widely at him. "Also, who the hell are you?" He asked her. Genesis only smiled as she ran away.

She brought the note back to Samantha who was still at the bush. She read the note and cried tears of joy. "Thank you for helping us. You truly deserve this reward." Samantha paided her andshe began to leave. Genesis was happy by the fact she prevented someone from going evil.

Word Count: 663/500

Last edited by Genesis Williams on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis Williams

: : : 451,500

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Two Pegasus Part 1 [Request]   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:07 am

Bonus Roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maridith

: : :

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Two Pegasus Part 1 [Request]   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:07 am

The member 'Genesis Williams' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bonus Rewards' : 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Two Pegasus Part 1 [Request]   

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the Two Pegasus Part 1 [Request]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1